[NMCycling] Bill McLain Memorial Crest Race

Nick L via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 5 16:36:24 MDT 2015

It'd be rad if the women's prize purse was equivalent to the men's. Perhaps
you lost some registrants there.

A couple related articles:
http://www.podiumcafe.com/2014/2/21/5433184/helen-wyman-equal-prize-money-koppenbergcross
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/cape-epic-equal-prize-money-attracts-strong-womens-field