[NMCycling] Bill McLain Memorial Crest Race

Stacey Nenninger via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 5 20:07:26 MDT 2015

We are in need of a few more volunteers to be course marshals. The time commitment would be from about 8:30 until 11:45. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be willing to help.

Thank you so much to those who have already volunteered to help us put this race together!  We really appreciate it!

Stacey L. Nenninger, CCIM
ARGUS Investment Realty
4700 Montgomery NE
Suite 200