[NMCycling] NM REGIONAL CRITERIUM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 10 14:29:45 MDT 2015

Hello Racers!

Online registration closes in seven (7) days.

In addition to what ought to be a highly competitive event with medals to the top three finishers in all categories,  Olev Rapido/Trek Store is offering a minimum of $500.00 cash to be used for primes throughout the day. You may also be interested in knowing that the CELEBRATE NM FEST ($5 entry fee) will be ongoing from noon to 8p on the same day, just next door to our event. BEER and FOOD will be sold and served all day. CAVEAT: this event s in no way connected to our promotion of the regionals…their presence is a happy coincidence.

We hope to see you all on the 20th!!

Thanks,
Woody