[NMCycling] REGIONAL CRITERIUM CHAMPIONSHPS INFORMATION

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 16 09:02:49 MDT 2015

Good Morning Racers!

Online registration closes tomorrow night at midnight.  Register early; save money!

Please be aware that Balloon Fiesta Park management has requested that, since there is another event occurring at the park on the 20th, all participants in the Regional Criterium Championships  drive to the Park and park at the lot as directed in the flyer. PLEASE…do not attempt to drive onto the infield. We are limited to five vehicles (3 team vehicles and 2 officials’ vehicles) and I will hold everyone to that number. If families wish to bring canopies, please note that there are sprinkler systems throughout the grassy areas into which stakes may be driven by mistake causing damage to the system(s). Please be cautious when driving stakes into the ground. Please avoid bringing beverages in glass bottles.

New restroom facilities are available at a location immediately adjacent to the parking area. The older facilities are open to us as well.

The weather looks good for Saturday with temperatures predicted to climb into the high 90’s or very near 100 degrees. Be prepared!

Thanks everyone…I hope to see many of you out at the Park on Saturday!!

Woody
On behalf of Trek Store/Olev Rapido