[NMCycling] Campagnolo 8

Aaro Heinonen via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jun 21 14:11:06 MDT 2015

Hi, AllI have numerous 8 speed components going back to '89. Most are Record with some Chorus thrown in.  They are really too numerous to list, so if there is any interest, shoot me an Email with your needs and I will see what I have. Brakes, hubs,cassettes, wheels, bottom brackets, cranks and more. Small parts, too.  I need to make a list and get it all sold.  Some items are still new in boxes. (Don't ask me why).
Email me or give me a call. All reasonable offers. I just don't want to list it to sell it, etc. etc. etc.Thanks.Oh, I also have 1st generation 9 speed stuff, too.
Aaro Heinonen505-417-3507