[NMCycling] Las Campanas Classic

Charlie Drysdale via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jun 21 16:53:21 MDT 2015

To all the racers and podium finishers, I want to thank all of you for coming out and racing today!! You all made our event a huge success!!

To the podium finishers, I sincerely apologize for not being able to have each of you stand on the podium with your medals & 1st place shirts. I was hoping to get at least the top three results quickly, but it's not under my control. We wanted to be able to give each and everyone of you your medals and shirts to the winners. We wanted to be able to do podium pictures of all of you also!!

A note to all who placed top three in your event, as soon as the results are final and posted by the USAC officials, please send me an email with your mailing addresses and I will send each of the top three finishers your medals and the winners their first place champion shirt, ASAP. The shirts are sized large so if you normally wear a medium, then a small should fit great!!

Lastly I have a few water bottles that were picket up(5) and one 16.6 oz packet of cliff shot protein recovery mix(orange mango) the name Sandy is written on it. I plan on racing Los Alamos….I hope I can take these with me or let me know how I can get them to you?

I think the officials did a great job today and I hope everyone had a great time racing!!!

Many thanks, hope to see you all again next year!!

- Charlie D.