[NMCycling] Las Camapanas Classic

Charlie Drysdale via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 24 06:05:27 MDT 2015

A big thank's to all the racers who participated, along with all our contributors and sponsors, course marshals, volunteers & everyone else involved, so many I can't count them all!! Without whom our event would not have been possible!!

The following are most contributors and sponsors:

The Club at Las Campanas - Tom Egelhoff & crew!!
Bruce Mazur & Therapy Solutions
Century Bank
Dahl Plumbing & Heating Supply
Ra Racing Apparel
Metalurgia Creativa USA
Jimmy Day
George Chappell - Fitnetix
Gregg Stern
The Broken Spoke
Arroyo Vino
Mimmo Espresso
Trader Joe's
Albertsons
Drysdale Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Final results will be posted at USA Cycling & NMBRA.org soon! Medals will be mailed to all podium finishers along with  a championship shirt  to the overall winner in each race group!!

Thanks for your patience!!

Charlie Drysdale
Race Director - Las Campanas Classic