[NMCycling] Las Campanas Classic - results - USAC

Charlie Drysdale via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 25 14:42:01 MDT 2015

Hey Racers

     The final results are know posted on USAC, there were some winners of a few categories that were from Colorado so they were not eligible for State Champion medals but they still get credit for 1st or 2nd place.

      The medals always go to the next NM resident in line. Also one day license holders were not eligible for medals either.

       If anyone finds any discrepancies you'll have to take it up with USAC, I have no control and cannot legally change any results right or wrong.

       I will sent out an email as to were Albuquerque racers can pick up their awards soon, El Paso & Las Cruces residents, yours are already in the mail. I think we have everyone covered for their award, if we forgot anyone please let me know and I'll get one to you.

Winners, if you can send a picture to me of you with your medal around your neck wearing your kit, maybe with some sort of cool pose, I will see if we can photo shop onto our podiums, just let me know what place & cat. as well.

Thanks again for your patience!!

- Charlie