[NMCycling] FS: two bike case

Chandler Spears via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jun 26 13:18:23 MDT 2015

Actually, I've decided to donate the cases to the Lobo Cycling Team. Sorry to raise anyone's hopes.

Chandler Spears
Portfolio Manager
Davis Selected Advisers
124 East Marcy Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505.820.3033
cspears at dsaco.com<BLOCKED::mailto:cspears at dsaco.com>

Email Disclosure Notice
This message (including any attachments) is for the addressee only and may contain confidential information. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and be advised that any use of its contents is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.