[NMCycling] Medium BMC 29er for sale...

Michael McCalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 4 13:50:05 MST 2015

Please email responses to:  trotman.paul at gmail.comBMC Fourstroke med. Custom Build 29er XX1For sale is a BMC Fourstroke complete bike in medium size. 100mm of travel front and rear. For sizing reference: I am 5 foot 10 with a 32.5 inseam and this bike fits me very well. The Frame is Aluminum, with BMC's house brand rear shock. Has a lock out and platform setting. This is an excellent climbing bike, you almost forget it's a full suspension till you point it down hill. Would make an excellent 24hour racer. The following are a list of build highlights.• Wheels are Stans Crest , laced to Ztr Hubs • Rock shox Recon , set to 100mm ( can go to 120mm, internal adjustment)• Edge carbon bar, 700mm uncut.• ESI chunky grips• Wtb saddle• XT cranks with race face 30 tooth chain ring• XX1 rear derailleur• XX1 trigger shifter• XX1 rear cassette• Formula Disc brakes, RX's 180mm front, 160mm rearIf you're interested please email me. I am asking $2200.00 or best offer , I prefer cash but paypal or certified check are ok too. Thanks for looking.