[NMCycling] FS: 990g Lauf Trail Racer 29 suspension fork

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Mar 7 14:44:58 MST 2015

No laufing until you've tried one!

With 60mm / 2.35" of travel with progressive spring rate and its sub
990g / 2.18lbs weight, the patent pending Lauf Trail Racer is a unique
match with today's lightweight XC mountain bike frames.

The Lauf TrailRacer provides 60mm of maintenance-free travel from a
dozen carbon fiber leaf springs.  More cush than is possible from a
rigid fork but far less weight and hassle than a full-blown suspension
fork.  It's ideal for the weight-watching XC racer, monster 'crosser, or
gravel gobbler- of which I'm none.  Tapered 1 1/8 steerer, post mount
native, carbon with white accents, regular stiffness (145lb+).  More
info at http://www.laufforks.com/lauf-trail-racer/

Very little use!  (I should have gone for the 'light' springs.)  Sells
for $1,010- first $500 takes it.