[NMCycling] NMES ABQ AT BFL final course updates, I promise... ; -)

Lenny Goodell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Mar 8 19:42:13 MDT 2015

All,

  After pre-riding the Half ABQ AT BFL yesterday we decide to make some
tweaks to both courses. For the half and the full we are now avoiding riding
through the Sunport by taking some side streets and for the Half we get the
stay in the Bosque Trails all the way. The trail construction between
Central and I40 (aka Mayor Barry's highway) looks to be complete.

All course updates and updated GPS files have now been post at the ride
page:

https://nmes.wordpress.com/rides/abq-at-bfl/

See ya next Saturday!!

  Lenny