[NMCycling] Volcano Cliffs Circuit Races March 21st and 22nd 2015

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 11 08:40:21 MDT 2015

We are tweeking the courses, and getting ready to have a very explosive
weekend of racing.
Closed courses, left and right turns, primes(pronounces preems), speed,
tight corners, accelerations, bike handling and of course lots of fun.
There is a small park inside the course that is great for the family to
hang in and watch with paths for the little kids to practice racing.
We are still trying to get prizes for the race, plus you get double, yes
double points towards the NM road series.

Sign up at newmexicosportsonliner.com today.