[NMCycling] Want to buy used tag-along bike

Steve Sanders via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Mar 21 20:22:34 MDT 2015

Seth,

I have two Adams Trail A Bikes for sale. One is a single speed, never
assembled or ridden. Bought on eBay and somehow thought it was a
multispeed. Seller wouldn't accept a return so it's been sitting in my
garage. Other one is a 7 speed in quite good condition.

Call or txt me for details at 453-4888.

Steve