[NMCycling] Lobos at Duncan, AZ, this weekend

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 27 19:50:42 MDT 2015

Your New Mexico Lobos are at the Javelina Chase in Duncan, AZ, tomorrow for the last round of the Southwest Conference road season before conference championships. Nik Podhraski is currently 4th in the SWCCC and Sue Tallent Alschuler is 5th after her awesome debut at Trifecta. We have a total of 6 athletes traveling this week. For the road season, 12 riders have finished 61 races and the Lobos are currently third as a team. We should qualify a men's and women's team for road nationals coming up in May.

At the VeloPort, Kalvin Davis continues to be awesome, while our Nordic skiing crossover, Anniken Bratlie is excited to go to BMX National Championships at the end of April.

All of this has been made possible by your generosity. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone