[NMCycling] [nmbikensport] Santa Fe Century/Gran/Medio Fondo May 17th!

David Gunter via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed May 6 13:41:35 MDT 2015

I have signed up for the Gran Fondo and Oscar Nova is the only other Cat-5
rider who has signed up for the regular 100 mile Century ride.

Are there any others who have signed up or would like to sign up for the
100 mile ride that would like to ride in a fast-paced group with us?

-david

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Michael McCalla
mikelikehikebike at hotmail.com [nmbikensport] <nmbikensport at yahoogroups.com>

--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, NM