[NMCycling] Scott Foil for sale

sarah lough via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 25 20:35:09 MDT 2015

I amselling my XS (49) 2014 Scott Foil Contessa Road Bike (10 Speed Utegra Di2,complete bike). I am asking $2,500.

 “The SCOTT FOIL Premium's HMF Carbon Fiber Aero frame is aperfect blend of light weight and stiffness.”

 Frame –Scott Foil HMF Carbon Road Race GeometrySize - XS (49)

Headset– Ritchey headset

Rear Derailleur- Shimano Ultegra RD 6800, 20 speed

FrontDerailleur – Shimano Ultegra FD 6800

Crankset– Compact Shimano Ultegra 6800

Cranklength - 165

Shifters– Shimano Ultegra

Brakes– Shimano Ultegra

Handlebar– Syncros RR15, 38cm (taped measure closer to 40cm)

HandlebarStem – Syncros RR15, 80mm

Seatpost– Ritchy Foil Aero carbon

Saddle– Syncros

Wheels- Syncros RR2.0

Tires – ContinentalUltra Race

Gearing –50-34, 11x25

 Di2Battery Charger Included (MSRP $119.99)

 This 2014Scott Foil Contessa was minimally ridden in the summer/fall of 2014.

Chainring,cranks, stem, handlebars, seatpost, and saddle were never ridden.

Wheels andtires were ridden less than 100 miles.

 There isa scuff on the rear derailleur.

There isslight superficial paint scratches on left rear seat stay, upward facingdowntube, and seat post.

Let meknow if you are interested and/or would like additional photos. sarahlough at yahoo.com (505)908-8110
Thanks and happy riding!
Sarah