[NMCycling] Bill McLain Memorial Crest Race, June 7th

Stacey Nenninger via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun May 31 10:55:39 MDT 2015

The Bill McLain Memorial Crest Race, is just one week from today, Sunday, June 7<x-apple-data-detectors://0>th<x-apple-data-detectors://0>.<x-apple-data-detectors://0>  Early registration is still available for just $35 online at newmexicosportsonline.com<http://newmexicosportsonline.com/> through June 5<x-apple-data-detectors://3>th<x-apple-data-detectors://3>.<x-apple-data-detectors://3>  Number pickup and late registration ($45) will be held at Sport Systems from 2:00-4:00 on Saturday, June 6<x-apple-data-detectors://5>th<x-apple-data-detectors://5> as well as on race day.

This race offers almost $1,600 in prize money – a HUGE purse for one day races in New Mexico!  So sign up now for this great race!

Please let me know if anyone would like to volunteer to help on race day.  We can use all the help we can get!

Thank you!
Stacey Nenninger

Stacey L. Nenninger, CCIM
ARGUS Investment Realty
4700 Montgomery NE
Suite 200
Albuquerque, NM 87109

(505) 855-7608
(505) 837-0633 Fax

EMAIL NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the intended addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information, including any attachment. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and delete this message and any attachments. If this email contains one or more potential terms of a purchase, sale, lease or other transaction, this communication shall not be treated as an offer but merely a proposal for further negotiation and shall be subject to final agreement contained in a fully executed contract. Any such terms contained in this communication may be withdrawn or modified at any time prior to execution of a final contract.