[NMCycling] Glorieta Cyclocross Weekend and Results

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Nov 1 18:52:35 MST 2015

Thank you to everyone who came out the races this weekend, we had a great
time! We learned a lot as we always do but all in al we were happy with the
event because all of you were happy! The results have been published on
USAC for your viewing purposes, please allow us time to get the results
sorted into the season points stuff.

I hope everyone had a great time, see you guys again in December!

--
David Saenz
Activities Director / Glorieta Camps
281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org

*"Inspiring Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic
relationships, and biblical truths"*