[NMCycling] Glorieta Cyclocross Weekend and Results

Chris Sheehan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 2 22:20:46 MST 2015

Agreed, such an amazing course and the food trucks, music and heckling
really made it a great event! Glorieta is hard to beat for the enduro and
CX race this year.

Organizers, having lots of features,  tricky gear changes and only a few
super tight corners really made it fun, flowy and challenging. Let's keep
that style going for CX IMO.

We'll be going through the BMX track for the caja race and I'm hoping,
after an inspiring weekend, I can help tweak the layout so we add some more
natural features to the course.

I'll post up some videos soon, don't forget to use #nmcx tag and to post to
the NM CX FB page.

On a side note, sounds like I'm over - geared for this weekend, anyone have
a Wolf Tooth 34t 5x110 bcd narrow wide ring they want to part with?

Chris