[NMCycling] Oakleys for sale

Michael Smith via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 4 09:00:38 MST 2015

Hey all, I am cleaning out the stash and have a bunch of Oakley glasses to
get rid of;

Radar XL custom color, White red orange splash, Cancellara wore a similar
pair, for the classics a few years ago, no one will have a pair of these, 3
lenses, blue iridium, fire and light red iridium, plus case  $150
White radar, white socks, black iridium lens with hard case $100
Yellow straight stem radar with black icons and socks, and dark grey lens,
$90
While jawbones with black jaws, a bunch of lenses including a pair of
purple that were never released, also clear, persimmon, fire, G30, hard
case $150
Jawbreaker, brand new in box, never worn, black ink, positive red iridium
polarized lens, hard case etc. retail 259, your for $170.

I have the Jawbones and jawbreakers here at work, text if you want pics of
those otherwise I can send pics tonight. All are in great shape!
Thanks for looking,
Michael