[NMCycling] Capulin course update

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 6 10:23:22 MST 2015

Capulin course update.

Due to the fences around the grass area there are going to be a couple of sections of the course that are a little less than 3m.  Specifically: One straight section, slightly uphill 2.3M wide ~6m long and one straight section, downhill, 2.7m wide ~12m long.  We were going to move the fence but this will not be possible.  If this is a problem for you and you have already registered I will refund your full fee.  See photos on website noting that most of the snow should be gone by raceday.
http://bcdracing.com/cycling/2015capulinofcx.html

Additionally if you are Men 40+, Cat4/5 men, Men Open, or Women Open, there will be another optional section of XC ski trail.  About half of this is under 3m.  I did not have time to get it cleaned out as well as I intended.  These categories will be polled at the line.  They will only use this section if they unanimously decide to do so.

We will have a fire and maybe some snacks at the top of the hill for cozy spectating.  The course will pass by the fire area twice.  It is supposed to be sunny, ~8 mph wind, with a high in the upper 40s.

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com