[NMCycling] Capulin Update.

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Nov 7 18:38:00 MST 2015

Capulin Update: Due to the cold weather and snow on the course we are going to run the Men 40+50+60+ on a one hour delay. Thus Masters at 10AM. Women will go off 1 minute in front of the juniors at 11:30AM. Womens and junior fields are looking small so we will run them at the same time. All categories will do their normal durations. Other categories will start more or less on time. Pavement is almost all clear but there is a little snow on about half the grass and most of the trail sections.
info at: http://bcdracing.com/cycling/2015capulinofcx.html note that new times may not be up on the website for a few minutes.

Thanks

yourstruly at fastmail.com