[NMCycling] New Mexico Series CX#8 Results

Chris Sheehan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 9 14:40:45 MST 2015

Thanks to Hawke for organizing a challenging race!  I'm not going to call
it fun since I tortured myself twice. :-)

I posted some pix and videos on Facebook and instagram using the #nmcx tag.
Instagram does a better job of bringing up every post than FB for some
reason.  You don't have to have an account (I don't think), just click with
this link and you'll get anything with that tag and it will always work
(December,next year,...) :

https://instagram.com/explore/tags/nmcx/

The Caja del Rio Ripper this Sunday is going to be fast, flowy and fun: BMX
track, mud pit, green grass, small logs you can jump over, a pond loop and
weather in the 50s!

Chris