[NMCycling] CX Nationals Bike Transportation

Tracy Johnson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Nov 10 16:01:26 MST 2015

I'm wondering who's going to CX Nationals in Ashville.  Kyle and I are going out but were going to fly. I have spoken with Pro Bike Express out of Colorado and they are willing to swing by Albuquerque to do a pick up if I can I round up two other clients ($272.00 -1 bike $519.00 - 2 bikes and a bag round trip).  Any body interested? Also if anybody is going and has room for two bikes, I'm willing to pay for some gas and hassle.

Thanks

Tracy Johnson

tracyandrhonda at msn.com
tjohnson at tlcplumbing.com