[NMCycling] NMRS 2015 Compiled Results

JEckstein via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 11 07:57:54 MST 2015

All-

I have compiled the results for the NMRS 2015 Season.  I pulled results from USA Cycling and from NMSportsonline, and believe that I included everything.  I speak for the NMBRA Board as I apologize that these results were not tabulated throughout the season, and that they have not been posted until now.  I encourage you to please share these results with racers who may not be on this list serve.  I will also post them to my facebook page, NMORS website (since I have access to that), and I will try to tag it in a post on NMRS facebook page (neither I nor the NMBRA Board have direct access to this).   Season winner jerseys will be ordered soon, that information will be posted through these means as well.

Thank you.
Joanna Eckstein

Sent from Mail for Windows 10