[NMCycling] Caja del Rio Ripper this Sunday!

Kari Wilner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 11 14:59:41 MST 2015

Can't beat the Spokettes and Core-Crew teaming up for a great cyclocross race!  This Sunday at the MRC in Santa Fe.  Food, fun prizes and always great people!
Check out the attached flyer for all the details and register online at USA cycling.

Course is a mixture of dirt road, grass, bmx track....NO MUD! (unless we get some unexpected rain between now and then)
As always we are encouraging the better halves (all those women out there) and children to come out and race with us....you know we always have the most fun and best prizes!
See you Sunday!
And Happy Veterans Day!

  https://docs.google.com/gview?embedded=true&url=https://s3.amazonaws.com/USACFlyers/FL_2015-3308.pdf