[NMCycling] Fwd: NM Road and Off-Road 2016 Calendar Meeting - 12/5/2015

Joanna Eckstein via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 16 13:46:29 MST 2015

Greetings,
It is time to start planning the 2016 NM Road and Off Road calendar.  NMBRA
will be hosting the 2016 calendar setting meeting on 12/5/2015 from 2-4pm
at the Sports Systems community room.  You do not need to attend the
meeting to have a race/event on the calendar but all are welcome attend.

I will begin to build the 2016 calendar from the 2015 calendar for both
road and off-road races/event and add/modify/remove races as we work
through the process.  Prior to the meeting I will set some ground rules
regarding awarding dates. There were a few mountain bike races that
occurred on the same weekend and we will look at how to address that in
2016 if there is an issue.

If you have identified a date for your race/event please send me the dates
prior to the 12/5/2015 meeting so I can get the race on the “draft”
calendar.   Again you do not need to attend but if you are interested in
attending the meeting to help out please let me know. I would like to see a
few Race Directors assist so we can set a calendar that works for the
cycling community.

We will not be combining the 2015 Annual NMBRA meeting and the calendar
meeting, a date for the NMBRA meeting has not yet been determined.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, email is best and
the quickest turn around for a response. This message has been sent to Race
Directors that promoted a race/event  in 2015 and the bike-races list.
Please feel free to forward this to individuals interested in promoting a
race/event in 2016.

Thank you
Pamala K. Thullen
USAC NMBRA Official's Coordinator for Road Events
NMBRA President
USAC Official
505-259-6226 (cell)
pamalanmcycling at gmailcom