[NMCycling] FS: 2012 Diamondback Podium Pro

Joshua Keener via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 2 15:12:37 MDT 2015

I'm selling my 2012 Diamondback Podium Pro. It has full Dura-Ace except for
the front derailleur(Ultegra), chain, and cassette (105). I am asking $1750
for it, but as I am looking to sell it quickly I am open to some deals. It
is also listed on eBay. I'll post the full specs below. If you would like
pictures I can provide them! Only issue is I am currently in Flagstaff for
school but I do come back to Albuquerque several weekends a month to race
and visit friends and family.
Josh Keener

Frame: Diamondback Podium Pro Performance Edition Size 58
Crank: FSA SLK Light 53/39
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace 10sp
Front Derallieur: Shimano Ultegra braze on
Rear Cassette: Shimano 105 11-25
Seatpost: Thompson Elite Zero setback
Seat: Prologo Scratch2CPC
Rear Wheel: Stans ZTR Alpha 340