[NMCycling] Categories

Jerry Shere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 6 18:48:50 MDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Please be advised that we will score Juniors in the 2 year categories as is
standard for USAC. That means you will need to know your "racing age". Your
Cyclocross "racing age" this year is your age on 12-31-2016. It's a year
older than your road or MTB racing age. That's because the Cyclocross
season ends in Feb. 2016. The Junior categories we'll be scoring are: 9-10,
11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18 Boys and Girls. The prizes will be as the flyer
states, however. I'll try to find some cool schwag, if possible to spread
around among the Juniors.

It will be a fun course and a beautiful day in Santa Fe. The aspens are
turning and it is the best time of year in Santa Fe. I've attached the map
of the course again. Please register online at nmsportsonline.com. Save the
$10 and cut down on race day registration delays. We will have access to
the school and that means indoor bathrooms. Very civilized.

Cheers,

Jerry Shere
Albuquerque, New Mexico