[NMCycling] Opportunity for promoters

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 13 12:10:12 MDT 2015

Justin Schroer at UNM Cancer Center is the contact for that event. He's a really great guy and very excited about putting on a Gran Fondo style event. I invited him to meet with the Lobos back in July. Unfortunately, only one Lobo showed up (plus the Masek's).  This is a super opportunity. Good share, Hans.

Sent from my iPhone