[NMCycling] TorC

Mark Leisher via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 23 08:18:04 MDT 2015

On 10/22/2015 08:53 PM, David Wykoff via Bike-racers wrote:
> Does anyone know of any mtb trails around TorC?

There's the Sidewinder (on the south end of Turner's Armendariz Ranch)
located roughly mile marker 7 on the way to Engle from TorC. It's a fun
9 mile loop that you've done at least once, Dave. I know because I
hitched a ride with you for one ride there.

It's a little overgrown in spots and hard to follow, so it might be good
to hook up with someone who's done it more recently.
--
Mark Leisher