[NMCycling] Cross Tuesday 10/27 LAST PRACTICE & Pre ride for Caja del Rio race

Sam Rynas via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 26 10:08:37 MDT 2015

CHANGE OF VENUE!!- will do practice at MRC park. We are going to be
previewing the course for the caja del Rio race. So if you want to check
out the course before race day this is your chance.

Come when you can, I will head over from work so I'll be there starting at
5.
It's dark at 7 so bring a light if you think you'll need or want it.

To sumaraize
- 5pm to6:45ish

-Location - MRC Sports complex - soccer field area, go all the way to the
back of the parking lot near the BMX track

-what- practice and pre ride the race course.