[NMCycling] Haunted House

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 28 09:01:11 MDT 2015

Hola,

As some of you know, I build a Haunted House in my front yard every year.
This is it's 26th year. Yeah crazy but what yah going to do.
We sometimes ask for donations to a charity. Last year we had between 500
and 700 people through the HH.
Collected about $400.

This year we have chosen the Make a Wish Foundation of New Mexico to get
any money we collect.

This will be the last HH at my house and free. Next year we will be working
with a charity to build a real HH that will cost to go through, and be open
for at least a week.

So if you are in the Ridgecrest/Nobhill area come by.

800 Loma Linda Pl SE, Albuquerque, NM.
South from Lead/Coal on Sierra. Sierra is about 3 blocks west of Washington.
The house is on the corner of Sierra and Loma Linda, can't miss it.

Stephen  (ky)