[NMCycling] Signal Peak Fat Tire Festival this weekend!

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 1 23:30:38 MDT 2015

The planning and prep work is almost done for the Signal Peak Fat Tire
Festival in Silver City this weekend.  Treat yourself to a great weekend
getaway (if you aren't time trialing that is) in the cool air of the Gila.

>From the promoter: "We're preparing and cooking an absolute feast this
weekend.  If you're mountain biking, the registration fee is $20 which
covers a riding waiver, insurance, all you can eat Saturday night, free
beer, and a burrito after the ride on Sunday.  It's a steal, and we'll have
a ball. "

http://www.silvercity.org/events-information-and-what-to-do-in-silver-city.php?CID=ftq7y

https://www.facebook.com/SignalPeakChallenge?fref=photo

Jennifer