[NMCycling] Tuesday CX practice - DIFFERENT LOCATION

Sam Rynas via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 7 20:43:42 MDT 2015

*DIFFERENT LOCATION* this week.

We are going to meet at the south side Library at 5:45.  There is a brand
new park located between jaguar rd and 599, there are some dirt roads and
such that we will ride to get there.  Ill do the warm up plyo's at the
library to account for anyone running late but we will likely be riding
over to the park by 6pm.  I havent not done a CX practice here but it will
be a little different than the park, more dirt/sand and more focus on run
ups.

Work out:
Warm up/Ride to park
Mounts/dismounts
Run ups/stairs
and...?  Undecided on if we will have a good spot to work on cornering or
will play games.

See you out there!

--
Samantha Rynas