[NMCycling] Stolen S- Works Roubaix

Timothy C. Holm via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 8 09:04:43 MDT 2015

Well shee-it
Someone broke into my house ( NE Heights)  and stole many things, including my red and while S-Works Roubaix with quarq.
In the unlikely event you have any leads (e.g. maybe seen one for sale at a pawn shop or some shiznit) please let me know
Merci

[MSEmailLogo]<http://www.modrall.com/>
Timothy C. Holm
Shareholder
Modrall Sperling | www.modrall.com<http://www.modrall.com/>
P.O. Box 2168 | Albuquerque, NM 87103-2168
500 4th St. NW, Ste. 1000 | Albuquerque, NM 87102