[NMCycling] Squash Blossom Classic Screamer THIS Saturday

Jennifer Van Drunen via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 14 19:02:40 MDT 2015

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking...NMORS Squash Blossom Classic Screamer THIS Saturday.
Online registration closes at noon, Thursday, September 17th.
All courses are a bit shorter due to changes with the staging area.Staggered race starts beginning at 9am.Registration 7:30am-8:30am.Cash prizes five deep for the fasted female and male racers on the expert course.Volunteers and cheering squads always welcome.Stay the night and run the course (5K, 10K, and 1/2 Marathon trail races) Sunday morning!
What else?  Come join us, we'd love to have you!
Jenny Van DrunenHome | Squash Blossom Classic
|   |
| Home | Squash Blossom ClassicRegistration is finally OPEN for Squash Blossom Classic 2015. Thanks for your patience. Screamer Mountian Bike Race on Saturday, Sept 19th, 2015  |
|  |
| View on www.squashblossomclassic.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |