[NMCycling] Bring it on home!

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 21 16:36:45 MDT 2015

For all hikers, mountain bikers or those of you who follow the Tour Divide
<http://tourdivide.org/>:

Chicagoans tend to link "vote early and often" to either Al Capone, who is
supposed to have said it around 1915, or Richard J. Daley, who may have
said something like it in the 1950s.

New Mexicans, in this instance, can and should vote early and often so that
$25,000 will come to benefit two portions of our part of the Continental
Divide Trail!

Because Michelobe Ultra is co-sponsoring this contest with the American
Hiking Society <http://www.americanhiking.org/>, you should be over 21 to
enter the site and vote. The'll ask for your email (to keep it to one vote
per day) but you have to* opt-in* if you wanted to receive promotional
emails from Michelobe.

SO, follow the link <http://superiortrails.michelobultra.com/>, vote and
see if we can't beat out Florida for 1st, or at least ensure we stay ahead
of Rib Lake, WI. Two locations will be chosen for funding.

*http://superiortrails.michelobultra.com/
<http://superiortrails.michelobultra.com/>*

Thanks,
Jennifer

If awarded the Michelob ULTRA Superior Trails grant, volunteers will expand
the trail within the state of New Mexico and create a new “Trail Adopters”
training program that helps educate and mentor new Adopters on the Gila and
Carson National Forests. These much needed upgrades in staffing and trail
expansions will help preserve the unique natural history of the Divide for
future generations.