[NMCycling] Wanted: Cheap or free road bike for Nathan Barkocy

Karin T via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Apr 23 07:56:41 MDT 2016

As most of you are aware, a young cyclist (who is a teammate of my son's),
Nathan Barkocy, and his coach were hit by a car in January of this year.
Nathan sustained a severe traumatic brain injury, but is back home from
rehab. He's doing better, but still recovering.
Nathan is interested in getting a free or inexpensive road bike that he can
paint orange and put up at the crash site. Condition isn't really important
as long it is a road bike that would be fitting as a memorial (along the
lines of a ghost bike).
If someone has such a bike, please contact me off list and we will pick it
up and take it to the Barkocy family.
Thanks so much in advance.
Karin Tydeman