[NMCycling] Call out for group ride info

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 26 09:58:53 MDT 2016

Hola,

I am working on modernizing the nmcycling.org page.  I would like to have a "group rides" page, listing info not just for Burque but for all NM, as well as El Paso/Juarez.  Any recommendation for entry needs to have a contact email, phone #, shop phone #, FB page or something that an out of towner could use to confirm that the ride is still going on.  Ride info with no contact is pretty much useless, because the ride can quit happening and no one knows.
In particular, I would be curious to see if there are regular rides in some of the smaller cities like Roswell, Raton, Socorro, Silver City, Farmington, etc.  Also is there still a foothills ride in Burque?

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com