[NMCycling] Day of the Tread Training Rides...

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 20 17:39:45 MDT 2016

Hello everyone,
The Day of the Tread is offering training rides to anyone who thinks that they might benefit from participation in rides that will help to get them ready for the distance they may wish to ride on the day of the event. The pace will accommodate riders of any ability but will focus mostly on riders who are relatively new to cycling. If you are someone or if you know of someone who might benefit from these rides, we encourage you to attend. We depart from the Trek Super Store at 9 a.m. tomorrow (Sunday) morning (and each Sunday morning thereafter). We will ride the North Diversion Channel to Edith and then cross to the Bosque Bike Trail to meet others at the Alameda trailhead by !10 a.m. From there….TBD.

Thank everyone,

Woody