[NMCycling] Fwd: 16 Signal Peak Challenge

David Halliburton via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 22 18:24:51 MDT 2016

Per request, more info as I understand it:

Zoomable map: http://caltopo.com/m/H847

Strava track of the main course: https://www.strava.com/activities/673749857

There is a BBQ meal and beer at the start area on Saturday evening.

*To get to the Start/Finish, head north from Silver City on NM HWY 15 for
14.5 miles (towards Gila Cliff Dwellings), turn right on onto Signal Peak
Road (FR 154) and the staging area will be on your left in 100 yards.
Parking will be off of Signal Peak Road, please park in pullouts to ease
congestion, and there will be No-Parking zones marked off. Do Not Park on
the pavement of NM 15, please.*