[NMCycling] Day of the Tread training rides

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 25 08:52:23 MDT 2016

Hello everyone…
Once again participants  will meet at the Trek Super Store (5000 Menaul NE) at 9 a.m. on Sunday. From the store we will ride to the north diversion channel. From the channel we will cross over to the Bosque Trail and ride north to the trailhead at Alameda, there to meet any others who may wish to participate.  We meet at the southwest corner of the parking lot. Depending on who participates, the pace should be quite mellow to easy. The route from Alameda remain TBD.
The rides are open to anyone but are focused on those who may be first-time riders who may want to develop some riding skills and endurance.

Please consider joining us.

Thanks,