[NMCycling] Cyclocross Request

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 25 21:42:06 MDT 2016

At last year's Caja Del Rio Ripper CX race, a single speeder got disqualified for switching bikes mid-race to one with different gearing. If you're that guy, or know who it was, can you please reply off list with his name/contact info?   As one of the race directors, I felt bad about that result and want to offer him a free entry if he's racing CX again this fall.

We're just getting started on planning for this year's race and I'd appreciate any suggestions on making CX racing more fun, welcoming, and growing the number of participants.   Glorieta Cross is Sunday, October 9th, with a new course and no snow (we hope!)

Thanks,

Brent
Core Crew <http://www.core-crew.com/>