[NMCycling] Paula Higgins Memorial Record Challenge

Stacey Nenninger via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 27 17:28:56 MDT 2016

Come out to Moriarty, NM to race the Paula Higgins Memorial Record Challenge September 4th (Sunday) and September 5th (Monday).  This race is the stage for record attempts and awards Nambe platters to our fastest male and female 40 K rides of the day.

For the Paula Higgins Memorial Record Challenge, we will award medals for all age group categories, and each rider will receive a personal printed certificate with their ride time.

Monday's TT is for additional record attempts, re-rides, and those wanting to do Tandem or TTT.  We will provide a late sign up opportunity at Crossley Park in Moriarty on Sunday after our awards picnic.

Entry must be done through on-line registration only which closes at midnight tomorrow (Friday) or at number pick up.  The fee is $40 for solo riders and $45 for tandems and TTT.  The late registration fee goes up $5.00 at number pickup.  There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION!  Racers will not be charged a late fee to register on Sunday at the park for a Monday ride.

Registration and additional information: http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com

Number pickup and late registration will be held at Sport Systems (6915 Montgomery Blvd. NE) on Saturday, September 3rd from 1:00-3:00 and at Crossley Park in Moriarty from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.

Last but not least, Randy really needs additional volunteers!!  Please email Randy (randycorcoran12 at gmail.com<mailto:randycorcoran12 at gmail.com>) if you can be at the race either Sunday or Monday.  We are a small club, and a prompting a race like this requires many volunteers.  We need as many volunteers as we can get!

Hope to see you all set some records!   The long standing overall men's 40K record is 47:35.37  held by Albuquerque's own, John Frey.   The women's record was also set in Moriarty by Mari Holden with a time of 51:36.24.

Good luck!

Stacey L. Nenninger, CCIM
Vice President
ARGUS Investment Realty
4700 Montgomery Blvd. NE
Suite 200
Albuquerque, NM 87109

Direct 505.855.7608
Cell 505.463.3022

www.argusinvestmentrealty.com

EMAIL NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the intended
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information, including any
attachment. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email
and delete this message and any attachments. If this email contains one or more potential terms of a
purchase, sale, lease or other transaction, this communication shall not be treated as an offer but merely
a proposal for further negotiation and shall be subject to final agreement contained in a fully executed
contract. Any such terms contained in this communication may be withdrawn or modified at any time prior
to execution of a final contract.