[NMCycling] Animal danger on Diversion Trail north of Menaul

Larry Coons via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 7 06:29:41 MST 2016

Chupacaburrito

-------- Original message --------From: John Vance via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> Date: 12/6/16  10:15 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: PJ LaMariana <pjlamariana at gmail.com> Cc: Bikers List <bike-racers at swcp.com> Subject: Re: [NMCycling] Animal danger on Diversion Trail north of Menaul
I'd make half a snack at best.  I'm old dry and stringy.