[NMCycling] Saturday morning rides?

Jennifer Camoriano via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Dec 8 08:24:00 MST 2016

 Frank,
I often visit Albuquerque during holidays from Phoenix, and over Thanksgiving I sent an email to each of the group rides in Albuquerque to find out if they still meet at the locations listed on the website too. I never heard back.  I was surprised, in Phx we have tons of group rides and a website that is fairly accurate.  During our two rides that weekend, we saw tons of cyclists, surely there must be some groups that meet up.  If you find any let me know too!
Jennifer Camoriano
Jehn Research LLC
480-695-0681 cell