[NMCycling] Hays CX info

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 16 08:52:26 MST 2016

Notes on The Hays CX, tomorrow 12-17:

We are combining some categories.  All series categories will be scored separately.  We will go off in three waves.  The first group starts at 11AM not (NOT 9AM like most of the series.)  Check flyer for details. http://bcdracing.com/cycling/2016haysnmcx.html

Do not park along Epseranza.  Park only inside the apple farm.  Leave the front paved area for Mt Hays' honey customers.

There will be two course variations.  The second start will be 12:00PM, Women Masters 40+, 50+, 60+, cat 3/4, Junior (girls) 17-18, Single Speed, Collegiate B/C
PM Junior Boys and Girls, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16
This group will do an easier course with less technical bits and a lot less running.

We will have some small merchandise prizes for all the categories and probably a $$ for mens and womens open.

Registration is now closed, but you can still sign up on raceday for an extra $10.

yourstruly at fastmail.com