[NMCycling] Keep your eyes out

SCW - John Groth via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 1 17:06:59 MST 2016

Bikers,

My wife had a face to face encounter with a mid-day bike thief ( nob hill
area). He was white, skinny with dreadlocks.  There must be a fence who is
moving these stolen bikes. He must take the bike to the fences house or
business and get cash or drugs. How else does a dirt bag like this get rid
of the bike so quickly?

Find the fence and we will find our bikes!

*John Groth*
*--*

*Southwest Composite Works Inc*.
200 Moon St. SE